The sweet spot of unified communications.
As part of the OpenScape Enterprise portfolio, OpenScape 4000 bridges the gap from legacy digital communications to IP-based unified communications. Both reside side-by-side in the same enterprise, on the same platform. You leverage and enhance your existing communications by introducing powerful state-of-the-art UC capabilities. But where needed, as needed.
Designed for enterprises from 300 to 12,000 users,OpenScape 4000 supports the full range of OpenScape UC for high-demand users, while allowing you to keep moderate-demand desks in digital format.
- Hybrid TDM/IP-PBX for Enterprise Voice with an extensive Enterprise feature set for traditional to next generation communication
- Single system scales up to 12,000 users
- Industry leader in Wireless DECT deployments – Cordless Enterprise
- Active-Standby dual node architecture, no calls lost on switchover
- Support for native SIP Subscribers
- ENERGY STAR certified for OpenScape 4000 EcoServer as communication server to support high analog and TDM requirements and for OpenScape 4000 Branch as hybrid side
- Integrated into OpenScape Management – zero touch maintenance
- Fits into virtualized architecture (VMware), delivered as a vApp
IMAGE URL: https://tinyurl.com/mv38n53
VIDEO URL: https://youtu.be/_9nk1gXSUzw?list=PLenBlqFjE0J7uRBnucba4NWvntB-n0mRk