Sometimes the most powerful ideas are the simplest ideas.
It’s a common notion that unified communications means simply bringing together a lot of different things. Video from here. Chat from there. Web collaboration from somewhere else. Add some voice and email, run it through a magic box and, voila! Communications are “unified.”
Well, no. There’s a simpler, smarter approach—one that doesn’t sacrifice anything except complexity.
- Scalable from 100 to 500,000 users
- Rich Presence and One Number Service
- Integrated chat and multi-media conferencing
- Mobile clients for Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry and Windows
- Pre-built integration plugins for Microsoft Outlook and Skype for Business / Lync
- Open APIs and SDK for custom integrations with any business application
- Click-to-initiate audio conferencing
- Web collaborationwith document sharing and whiteboarding
- High-definitionvideo conferencing
- Presence tells you who is available and how they want to be reached
- Direct integration with Microsoft Office, Outlook and IBM Lotus Notes