OpenScape Branch removes the “remote” from remote office.
With OpenScape Branch, your distance teammates are as connected as everyone. All the same capabilities, all the same capacities, as headquarters. And when things beyond your control happen, like network failure, your remote team doesn’t just survive.
They thrive, with the UC features they have come to count on, plus local phone system connectivity and network security, and more.
- Survivable Branch office solution forOpenScape Voice
- Scales from 50 users to 6,000 users
- Survivability for Contact Center agents andTrading Turrets
- Integrated digital interfaces for PSTN interconnection (PRI/BRI)
- Integrated analog adaptor for legacy device support
- IntegratedSession Border Controller for SIP Trunking support (portable SIP Session licensing)
- Fits into virtualized architecture (VMware), delivered as a vApp
- Licensing options – Permanent (CAPEX), Subscription (OPEX)
IMAGE URL: https://tinyurl.com/n34wk58
VIDEO URL: https://youtu.be/dDIp5s0J6PI