Office 365 Service
As a Silver Microsoft Partner, Siemcom is qualified to assist with Office 365 assessments, migrations, and deployments.
Why go through the hassle of managing your own deployment when you can turn to a trusted Microsoft partner with solid expertise in supporting Microsoft applications?
We have extensive experience leading design, upgrades, and migration projects for Office 365 and provide a proven approach to planning and implementing email migration projects from a range of different platforms.
With a variety of plans, deployment options and local 24/7 support, we have all your Office 365 needs covered. Experience a seamless transition, less time wasted on administrative IT tasks and more time to focus on your core business.
Why Siemcom for Office 365
Siemcom have in depth experience on the technologies that make up the Office 365 product suite. Exchange email hosting, SharePoint and Skype for Business are products Lucidity have been working with for many years. Our team are experts in configuring and migrating customer information and workloads to these products.
Talk to us about your Office 365 licensing needs. We are a direct Microsoft CSP Partner and have access to the best pricing and incentive schemes as they become available.
Buy or Renew Microsoft 365 License with 20% Discount
|Microsoft 365 Business Basic||$ 4.00||$ 48.00|
|Microsoft 365 Business Standard||$ 10.00||$ 120.00|
|Microsoft 365 F1||$ 8.00||$ 96.00|
|Microsoft 365 E3||$ 26.00||$ 312.00|
|Microsoft 365 E5||$ 46.00||$ 552.00|
|Microsoft Business Voice||$ 10.00||$ 120.00|
Simplified IT Management
- Business-class email - Access email, contacts and shared calendars using any internet-enabled device and gain large, 50GB mailboxes that can send messages up to 25MB in size. Built with Exchange email technology and includes spam and malware protection.
- Online meeting - Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants, with screen sharing, audio and video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes. Partners and customers can fully participate through any HTML5 browser.
- Online document storage and file sharing - Get 1TB of space in the cloud to store, backup and easily share files. Files are accessible from almost any device, synchronised offline and available without an internet connection.
- Private social networking and collaboration - Set up a social network that helps your company stay connected, share information across teams, and make faster, more informed decisions.
- Reduce headaches by reducing your IT infrastructure - Content lives safely in globally distributed data centres with continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities.
- Financially backed SLA - Get peace of mind knowing your services are available when you need them with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement.
- Run in a virtual desktop environment - Office 365 can be deployed to run on Managed Desktop, Lucidity’s virtual desktop.
- Local technical support - Have confidence knowing that your Office 365 subscription comes with 24/7 technical support by Siemcom’s expert Desktop Support Team.
- Scale your business quickly - Office 365 grows with you. Adding a new user is as simple as buying an additional license.
- License what you need - Office 365 provides many plans to fit the right capability needs and price points for each user in your organisation.
Powerful New Microsoft Teams App
Take advantage of the next generation of Office productivity applications like Microsoft Teams for collaboration and Power BI to illustrate your business data.
Get in touch with Siemcom to discuss training programs and learning opportunities to get the most out of these Modern Workplace applications.
Our cloud focused engineers have many years experience working with Microsoft cloud technology and know the quickest way to get the most out of this powerful suite of applications.
Microsoft are launching new applications all the time. Find out more about some of these new applications and what they can do for your business.